Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Hello Blogger World!!

A good friend and blogger Brillig, told me that I just had to create my own blogg. Well, here I go. First I would like to introduce you to my world. I am the new mom of a very handsome little boy, Boo. I have been married two years in October. My husband is a police officer, which will be the subject of a lot really funny stories because people can be really stupid. He just survived the Democratic National Convention. I have a red tabby cat who is a bit on the weird side, to say the least. Also, we just moved into a new house; as did my husband's grandmother. My mother and father-in-law sold their house the same time we were moving. Plus, one of my brother-in-laws just bought a townhouse, which he is renovating. Things are pretty crazy, to say the least.



So being a mom of an infant, I have learned to survive on very little sleep. I was not very happy about this at first, but I'm getting much more sleep now. Except on days like yesterday when the Boo didn't sleep all day until about 6pm. So stupid me wakes him up at 8:30 to feed him thinking I'll keep him up so he well sleep that night. Wrong. He stayed up until 2am and then slept about 2 hours. Today he has slept for almost 6 hours. I just checked on him and he is still alive. Boo was born 3 weeks early, little complications. In fact, I went into labor the evening of my birthday and delivered him about 30 hours later.

No comments: