Monday, July 20, 2009

Lannon and his Mommy are having Birthdays!!

One year ago today my baby was born. He was so small and helpless, who know he would grow to be the little pill he is today. He was so egar to get here that he put me into labor on my birthday. I can now say that it was worth all the smiles, giggles and this whole adventure we have been on for the last year. Technecally it started long before that, but who keeps track. After years of taking care of other peoples children, I can say two things: It was much easier when I could leave a the end of the day and being a mommy does not mean I know everything.

So here are some pictures for all you to oh and ahh over. Enjoy!!
































This was taken at the 4th of July. We waited in a very long line, but it was worth it.

3 comments:

Tessa Marie said...

Wow, Lannon has grown so much! He's so cute Liz!!! And Happy Birthday!!!!

Vana Powell said...

very fun. can you believe how fast a year goes by? happy b'day

Wraylee said...

Lannon is starting to get his big-little boy face! How exciting to see him grow. He is adorable!
Miss you tons!