Thursday, January 29, 2009

Who Knew!!

So, I didn't think it would get to this point so fast. My son is at the stage where he only wants Mommy. I'm flattered, of course, but its kind of insulting to the grandma's when he starts to scream hysterically and won't stop until Mommy holds him. Daddy will do if mommy is nowhere to be found.



The other thing I wanted to tell all of you is that my husband is a hero. Not just my hero. About two weeks ago John was patrolling and was flagged down by a young man whose friend had just collapsed in the back of his car. John started CPR on the sidewalk until the paramedics arrived, about a minute. He spent the rest of the shift at the hospital and writing a three page report about it. When he came home we was really upset about the whole thing. I was too tired to realize it was because it reminded him of when I had my seizure. Yesterday he was nominated for a Life Saving metal. The afore mentioned reason is keeping him from being excited about it. That and work is his very least favorite place to be. (He misses me and the babe.) He was written-up a few months ago and is trying to avoid further write-ups. Although the sign the of a good officer is being written-up one month and receiving a metal the next.

Oh, and I promise I'll post pictures soon. Lannon is getting so big.

1 comment:

Vana Powell said...

Hey babe-
Join facebook, so we can chat and stuff. you'll like it!!